Tahuna has provided quality learning experiences for many International Students. We enjoy having them, our students love interacting with people form around the world, and International students have enjoyed the warmth, support and opportunities that Tahuna provides.
There are a number of steps in the process of enrolment.
- Contact the Director of International Students, Mr Courtney Lousley [email protected]
- A letter offering a position will be forwarded along with information and an application form.
- Complete the application form, ensuring all details are included, it is signed and the fees payment is forwarded.
- Accomodation arranged by parents will be checked as required by the school.
- Tahuna will forward a receipt and a letter confirming a place is available at Tahuna for the student.
- Parent sends copy of confirmation of place along with the receipt to the Immigration service as part of the application for a student visa process.
- Send a copy of the Students Visa to Tahuna.