Tuition, resources, textbooks, technology fees for 2017 set at $12 000 per school year. Fees per term are POA.
Costs not included are stationery, class trips, camps, and extra curricular activities, which are paid on a participation basis.
We also host students on short term visits ranging from a week to a month. Short term tuition costs are $300 per week (one week - one month) + $265 per week for homestay.
Refund of Fees Guidelines
- If you withdraw from your course of study before the course completion date, you may be eligible for a refund of fees.
- An application for refund of fees must be made in writing. You must write to the Board of Trustees explaining why you have withdrawn from the course and your reasons for seeking a refund.
- If your application is made before the start of the course, your fees will be refunded in full less an administration charge of 20% of annual fees to cover costs incurred by the school.
- If your application is made after the start of your course, but before the second half of your course, your fees will be refunded less”
- An administration charge of 20%.
- Costs to the school already incurred for tuition.
- Components of the fee already committed for the duration of the course, including appropriate proportions of salaries of teachers and support staff (if applicable).
- Costs already incurred for the use of facilities and resources.
- The proportion of the Government Levy the school is required to pay.
- Costs already incurred.
- If your application is made after the second half of the course, you will not receive a refund except in exceptional circumstances.
- No refund will be made to a students who is indefinitely suspended.
Fee Protection Policy
Tahuna Normal Intermediate School ensures that money received from International Students fees is deposited in a separate account. Funds are drawn as required, so the funds are always in credit.